Tamar D
Tamar D, Master Tradesman
Experience:  HVAC/Refrigeration & Appliance Tech
17066333

Our new (11/09/2019) Bosch Tumble dryer WTN83200GB is not

Customer Question

Our new (11/09/2019) Bosch Tumble dryer WTN83200GB is not heating
JA: Are you getting any error codes or messages from your Bosch dryer? How old is it?
Customer: no, I have not seen any error codes. It was installed ,new, on September 11th last
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch dryer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just the last two weeks. I cannot find any troubleshooting guides
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I have gone through the manual, checked the fluff filters, emptied the condenser. but I am unsure of next step to resolve
Expert:  Tamar D replied 6 days ago.
Please read the entire message before responding

Hi there, my name is Tamar, I’ve got over 10 years in the trade and I’ll be glad to help Please disregard any automated phone request or service requests as they are generated by the website. You do not have to accept phone requests unless you want phone service from me Please bear with my responses, actively working on the job site also. I am human but I will do my best to reply ASAP
Expert:  Tamar D replied 6 days ago.
I hope you’re doing well today.
Expert:  Tamar D replied 6 days ago.
So definitely no error codes or flashing lights?
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Where do I get the error codes ?
Expert:  Tamar D replied 6 days ago.
You’d see flashing lights or something. No need for a call unless you want that service. JustAnswrr will charge more for it. If you want a call another expert can call and I’ll continue to help through text. Otherwise we’ll keep chatting via text
Expert:  Tamar D replied 6 days ago.
With condensing dryers there are a few things you want to check.

1. You have adequate ventilation
2. Tank is empty
3. Moisture sensor may be dirty
Expert:  Tamar D replied 6 days ago.
Sometimes the moisture sensor can develop a thin coat of dirt or limescale. It will cause the dryer not to heat as well
Expert:  Tamar D replied 6 days ago.
While doing this, you may want to clean the heat exchanger as well
Expert:  Tamar D replied 6 days ago.
Here’s instructions on cleaning the heat exchanger
Expert:  Tamar D replied 6 days ago.
1.
Expert:  Tamar D replied 6 days ago.
2.
Expert:  Tamar D replied 6 days ago.
3
Expert:  Tamar D replied 6 days ago.
And here’s instructions for cleaning the moisture sensor
Expert:  Tamar D replied 6 days ago.
1
Expert:  Tamar D replied 6 days ago.
Complete manual with troubleshooting guide. https://manuall.co.uk/bosch-wtn83200gb-dryer/
Expert:  Tamar D replied 6 days ago.
Hopefully I was helpful, courteous and kind as that is my goal. If you have other questions feel free to ask.
If you don’t mind, please take a second of your time and remember to rate using the stars on the top left, that way I will be credited for answering you. (hopefully I’ve earned 5 stars)

We can continue to chat after you rate, and you can ask follow up questions free of charge

Thank you and have a blessed day
Tamar
Expert:  Tamar D replied 1 day ago.

Is everything okay? I never heard back so I wanted to check if you had other questions.

If you had another question, feel free to ask it now and ill do my best to reply asap
Otherwise, All I ask is that you take just a few seconds and remember to rate the question postively with the stars on the top left.
Hopefully I earned 5 stars today =). That way JustAnswer will credit me as the expert for answering your question
You can ask a follow up question after rating my services in the same box free of charge with no time constraints
Thanks & have a blessed day
- Tamar