JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have two new neff ovens and notice that date and time

Customer Question

I have two new neff ovens and notice that date and time display is shown on dark background on the microwave built in oven but on the other one the display is against a lighter background. Is this correct?
JA: What happened just before your Neff oven displayed this message?
Customer: Could have been a power cut as the previous set display was lost
JA: How long has this been going on with your Neff oven? What have you tried so far?
Customer: This is a new kitchen only installed a few weeks ago. Only just noticed this today. I have made sure the brightness is isn’t to the same on both, 5
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Not that I can think of
Expert:  JamesI replied 13 days ago.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is James and I will help with your query today.

Are they both the same model and what is the model number (ENR) for each?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Microwave c17mr02.ob
Built in oven b47cr32.ob
Expert:  JamesI replied 13 days ago.

Yes these have two different display types so the way in which the time is shown will be different.

This is rather common, and nothing to be concerned about, or adjusted as the background is the characteristic of the display in that given model