JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

Have a Zanussi ZWF 10070W1. When trying to run a programme

Have a Zanussi ZWF 10070W1. When trying to run a programme the pump seems to be trying to run but the washing cycle does not begin.
JA: How old is your Zanussi appliance?
Customer: Over 10 years
JA: What have you tried so far with your Zanussi appliance?
Customer: I have opened the flap on the front of the machine and unscrewed the drain plug. However, the manual says there should be an impeller there to turn and try to clear any blockages but there is nothing but a cavity with no impeller to check.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Can't think of anything else at the moment.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is James and I will help with your query today.

So you start a program do you heat water enter the appliance?

What happen if you leave the machine for 15 minutes does it error?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
When I set the dial to run a programme it appears to start trying to pump water out. Nothing else happens. Have left the machine overnight but still the same.

Does the filter look like the one here.

The part you require is marked item 12A on the diagram here and located to the far right of the washer towards the top and has a tube attached.

For replacement parts you can source a new pressure sensor here.

Based on the fault it appears the washer things its still full and there points to the pressure switch being faulty.