JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have a NEFF Hob E-Nr T67S76N0. The igniter has stopped

I have a NEFF Hob E-Nr T67S76N0. The igniter has stopped working on all burners. Looks like I need to replaces the igniter transformer. However it doesn't seem to be accessible without disconnecting the gas and removing the hob. Is this true ? In which case do I need to get a service engineer?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: a couple of days
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Not if I have to disconnect the gas
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No

Oleksandra-Moderator
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Please continue searching .

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is James and I will help with your query today.

So your looking to replace the spark generator in the hob and want to know how to access it?

JamesI, Handyman
Experience: I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Correct