Tamar D
Tamar D, Master Tradesman
Experience:  HVAC/Refrigeration & Appliance Tech
17066333

My microwave hot point has become locked, Hot point touch

My microwave hot point has become locked
JA: What's the brand and model of your microwave? How old is it?
Customer: Hot point touch panel
JA: How long has this been going on with your microwave? What have you tried so far?
Customer: First time 1hour ago
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: This has never happened I do not know how unlock as it is showing the locked sign
Please read the entire message before responding

Hi there, my name is Tamar, I’ve got over 10 years in the trade and I’ll be glad to help Please disregard any automated phone request or service requests as they are generated by the website. You do not have to accept phone requests unless you want phone service from me Please bear with my responses, actively working on the job site also. I am human but I will do my best to reply ASAP
Hope you are doing well today.

Can you give me the exact the model of the microwave
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
There is no model no .on the front
It may be on the inside or back of the microwave on a sticker
Let’s try some simple things first. Can you press and hold the start button for 3 to 4 seconds?
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Thank you that's it fixed thanks
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
No phone call needed thanks
Good deal
Please remember to rate and I’ll close that ticket out and hopefully no other tech tries to bother you on the phone
Hopefully I was helpful, courteous and kind as that is my goal. If you have other questions feel free to ask.
If you don’t mind, please take a second of your time and find the “rate your expert” option at the top of the page. Rate using the stars on the top left, that way I will be credited for answering you. (hopefully I’ve earned 5 stars)

We can continue to chat after you rate, and you can ask follow up questions free of charge

Thank you and have a blessed day
Tamar

Thank you and have a blessed day
Tamar