JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have a Ferroli boiler optimal he31c thst eont reset

Hello! I have a Ferroli boiler optimal he31c thst eont reset
Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: That won’t reset
Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes if possible. The boiler had low pressure last night so I refilled it (slightly too much) and this morning it was saying the pressure was too high
Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Bled the radiator and now trying to reset the boiler but it reads ‘hi’ when I try to do that

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is James and I will help with your query today.

What is the current pressure of the system?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
1.7
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I’ve turned the power on and off a couple of times but it is still reading f37, though there is obviously enough pressure in the system...

Sorry for the delay in getting the service manual to you

The manual can be found here, this details all the possible fault codes on page 30 and 31.

One page 33, item 246 on fig 32 shows where the sensor is located.

As discussed a boiler engineer will be required as most likely this will need to be replaced.

James