JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I cannot turn the child lock OFF on my Bosch Logixx 9

I cannot turn the child lock OFF on my Bosch Logixx 9 washing machine. I can open the door and I have followed instructions to press the start button for 5 seconds but nothing?
JA: Is your Bosch washer top or front loading? How old is it?
Customer: Front loader. I think about 5 years old
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I’ve only had the problem today. I pressed the start button for 5 seconds and I’ve tried turning the machine off for an hour but I still can’t turn the child lock off
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: The machine was set to do a sports cycle!!

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

Does the child lock symbol flash when you press the start button and are you able to open the washer door?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Yes the child lock key symbol flashes and yes I can open the door

What is the ENR number shown on the inside of the washer door?