KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  18+ years experience as Appliance Tech.
70193065

Do I have a cold water rinse in my Hoover Link model HL

Do I have a cold water rinse in my Hoover Link model HL 1682D3/1-80? At present it rinses in warm water and everything comes out creased. Thank you.
Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Hoover is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 6 weeks
Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: No we just want to use cold rinse but need advice at which cycles have a cold water rinse
Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no- only advice on cold water rinse

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Please continue search. Thanks?

Welcome to Justanswer … my name is Kevin and I will help you today!

Apologies for the delay in response, just got online and saw your question sitting here.

Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please ignore the automated phone call request.

If you ask a follow‑up question and I do not respond immediately, it is because I am temporarily unavailable.

I promise to respond as soon as I return.

Please CLICK HERE to download the User manual for your appliance.

Please check page#13 which indicates it does have a temperature selection button.

If you want carry out a cold wash/rinse all the indicators must be off.

Let me know if you have further questions.

____________________________________________________________

If you're satisfied with my assistance, your 5-star Rating (from top of this page) at this time is appreciated as that's the only way I get paid for my assistance.

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask! You won’t be charged any additional fees. Thank You!

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
We would like a hot water wash and a cold water rinse as we had with our old Zanussi.How can we achieve this and avoid clothes coming out creased?

As per your User Manual that option is not available on this model.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Thank you. Goodbye

You are welcome.

If I have fully answered your question(s) to your satisfaction,

I would appreciate you rating my service (hopefully Excellent/5 stars!) at the top of the screen.

KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience: 18+ years experience as Appliance Tech.