KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  18+ years experience as Appliance Tech.
70193065

I have a Hotpoint Aquarius+ WMF720 washing machine. Approx.

Good evening! I have a Hotpoint Aquarius+ WMF720 washing machine. Approx. 4 years old. The washing machine has been running, but I've paused the cycle because the machine is "beeping" and there is a code flashing on the display: H20. I've searched for the appliance booklet and have found every booklet, EXCEPT the Hotpoint one. Can you please help?
JA: Is your Hotpoint washer top or front loading?
Customer: It is front loading.
JA: How long has this been going on with your Hotpoint washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: This is the first time it has happened. I've tried nothing, yet. Because I think the problem needs to be diagnosed before taking action.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: This may be a coincidence, and may be totally unconnected with the washing machine, but there appears to be something wrong with my kitchen tap. It's a mixer tap and just in the last hour or so it is not delivering cold water from the mains to the kitchen.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Hello! I submitted a question regarding my Hotpoint Aquarius+ WMF720 almost an hour ago. I'm wondering if I am likely to receive a response to that question?

Welcome to Justanswer … my name is Kevin and I will help you today!

Sorry just logged in and saw your question sitting here.

There is a bit of delay due to weekend.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your appliance; I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. Please ignore the automated phone call request.If you ask a follow‑up question and I do not respond immediately, it is because I am temporarily unavailable.

I promise to respond as soon as I return.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Thank you for your response Kevin. I look forward to hearing further from you when you are in a position to follow up. Kind regards, Anne

H20 is water supply fault.

Have you checked the water inlet hose for any clogs/blockages ?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
No. I've not done that. I'm not able to move the machine as I'm at home alone and the machine is extremely heavy. I suspect there may be a problem with the water supply from the mains, because the kitchen tap (a mixer) is delivering only hot water since about the past hour and a half. So, it looks as if I may have to contact a plumber...
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I should add that, since I've been waiting, I have been able to stop the cycle. (I could see that there was no water in the machine.) I've removed the clothes, which were damp and very warm. I switched off power to the machine and after a while switched it back. The machine itself appears none the worse for the episode.

Ah okay, yes please get it checked.

After water supply issue is solved, it should work.

Let me know how it goes.

If I have fully answered your question(s) to your satisfaction,

I would appreciate you rating my service (hopefully Excellent/5 stars!) at the top of the screen

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Will do. Thank you Kevin, and good evening.

Good Evening Anne.

If you have any follow-up or clarification questions, you may ask here as this is open till 7 days.

Please ask me as many questions as you need.

There is no additional fee.