Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I’ve just bought the confidence 7640, no matter how many

Customer Question

I’ve just bought the confidence 7640, no matter how many times I rethread the top thread the stitching is messy, I have tried every tension too
Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: I only received it today
Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Don’t think so
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 18 days ago.
Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 14 days ago.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Oleksandra-Moderator
Expert:  Christopher Coleman replied 6 days ago.

Hi, my name is Chris an expert here for almost a decade and thank you for using JustAnswer. I am extremely sorry that nobody has answered your question yet.

I just got your question sent to me since it was unanswered.

Once we finish please rate my service 5 stars so I get credit for my time as we are verified expert consultants and not employees. If you don't give 5 stars I don't get credit for my time.

There is an auto computer script that appears for a phone call and I never use the phone so you WILL NOT be charged for it and should ignore it.

Do you still need assistance?