Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

We've got an Ikea integrated dishwasher that has stopped

Hi there.
JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: We've got an Ikea integrated dishwasher that has stopped working and would like to get Hisense hv6131. People who installed the ikea dishwasher said that it'd be very difficult to install a non Ikea dishwasher. Were they right in saying that?
JA: Are there any error codes or blinking lights on your Ikea dishwasher? How old is it?
Customer: 5 years. it had parts replaced and gave up last month. Our landlord suggested getting a new one but we want to go for a non Ikea one - hisense hv6131
JA: What have you tried so far with your Ikea dishwasher?
Customer: We're not planning to get it fixed. The plan is to get a new one
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Is it possible to replace it with a non Ikea model? The main concern in the door cover, whether it'll fit into the Ikea kitchen.

Hi, thank you for contacting Justanswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany. Work with language translators. Please understand. I am always online from 18 - 23 o'clock. I'm afraid I can't use the phone. If you want to call an expert please tell me.

You have nothing to worry about. Each model has a different hook attachment. If you are buying a new dishwasher then you will need to buy the appropriate attachment with it. Then simply attach them to your door panel. It will work then.

Do you have any questions? Wait for your feedback.

Best regards, Erdal Zal

Best regards, Erdal Zal