Hi, thank you for contacting Justanswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany. Work with language translators. Please understand. I am always online from 18 - 23 o'clock. I'm afraid I can't use the phone. If you want to call an expert please tell me.
1) Fill water tank with descaling solution (up to mark A) and water (up to mark B) according to instructions.
2) Start program (press descaling button for 5 seconds).
3) Open the steam regulator.
Now something unusual happens: First a little solution runs out at the steam tap. Then you hear the drive of the brewing unit and liquid runs out when the coffee is dispensed. Then again at the steam tap. The rest of the program runs as usual.
4) Container is empty. Close the steam tap. Fill the container to Max and open the tap again. The water now runs completely through the coffee dispenser (!) (place a large container underneath or close and empty the tap in between. When the steam tap is closed, the water dispenser also stops when the coffee is dispensed.)
5) Empty the container again. However, the program is not yet over. Refill the water container to Max and open the steam tap. Now the water actually runs out at the steam tap and the program is terminated correctly.
Wait for your feedback. Best regards, ***** *****