Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have a ECAM22.110 Expresso & Cappuchino Coffee machine, I

Customer Question

I have a ECAM22.110 Expresso & Cappuchino Coffee machine
JA: Who makes your coffee maker? How old is it?
Customer: I tried to de-scale it with DELonghi descaler about 18months ago it jammed and wouldn't finish the cycle
JA: How long has this been going on with your Delonghi coffee maker? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I gave up using it and it's been in the cupboard ever since - it seems such a waste to throw it in the skip what can I do to fix and then try and sell it?
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: ?
JA: What confuses you?
Customer: It jammed during de scaling process and never finished the cycle - what should I do?
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 16 days ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting Justanswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany. Work with language translators. Please understand. I am always online from 18 - 23 o'clock. I'm afraid I can't use the phone. If you want to call an expert please tell me.

1) Fill water tank with descaling solution (up to mark A) and water (up to mark B) according to instructions.
2) Start program (press descaling button for 5 seconds).
3) Open the steam regulator.

Now something unusual happens: First a little solution runs out at the steam tap. Then you hear the drive of the brewing unit and liquid runs out when the coffee is dispensed. Then again at the steam tap. The rest of the program runs as usual.

4) Container is empty. Close the steam tap. Fill the container to Max and open the tap again. The water now runs completely through the coffee dispenser (!) (place a large container underneath or close and empty the tap in between. When the steam tap is closed, the water dispenser also stops when the coffee is dispensed.)

5) Empty the container again. However, the program is not yet over. Refill the water container to Max and open the steam tap. Now the water actually runs out at the steam tap and the program is terminated correctly.

Wait for your feedback. Best regards, Erdal Zal