Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have an American style PENTANE F/F. The freezer

Customer Question

I have an American style PENTANE F/F. The freezer temperature is showing -30 which I think is too cold. Have tried pressing the temperature control but no change. What might be the problem?
JA: What's the brand and model of your freezer? How old is it?
Customer: Bosch PENTANE. Can't find any other identifying numbers. Approx 5 years old.
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch freezer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: This temperature for about a week . Have tried pressing the on the control panel on the door.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I don't think so.
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 15 days ago.

Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 10 days ago.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Oleksandra-Moderator
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Thank you for your reply. However, after posting my query, and paying £5 , I was informed I would receive an answer within 8 minutes. Somehow, your answer took several days!! I will be looking elsewhere to sort out the problem. Please refund my £5 as you have not helped whatsoever. Also, I wish to cancel my monthly obligation.