Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

The ice machine has stopped producing ice cubes. The water

Customer Question

The ice machine has stopped producing ice cubes. The water dispenser still works. but both ice compartments are completely empty.
JA: When did you last replace your ice maker's water filter? How old is the ice maker?
Customer: I have never replaced filter . I have had the appliance 2 years (but its older than that - about 8-9 years)
JA: How long has this been going on with your ice maker? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Nothing
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: do you need model numbers - direct me to best place to buy filter?
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 10 days ago.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
please continue
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I would like a phone call please - 07786 333033
Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 6 days ago.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Oleksandra-Moderator
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Close. Thanks