Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Cooker hood ZHC916X air outlet, zanussi 20years in package,

Customer Question

cooker hood ZHC916X air outlet
JA: Who makes your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: zanussi 20years in package
JA: How long has this been going on with your Zanussi appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: regulations now want extraction
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: ducting spigot R has gaps around it
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 12 days ago.

Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 7 days ago.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Oleksandra-Moderator
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 7 days ago.

Hello, I'm unclear on the problem that you're trying to solve. Are you trying to install a cooker hood?