Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

We need a mini built in over 455 to go aove our main oven,

Customer Question

Hi there,we need a mini built in over 455 to go aove our main oven, we have been to Wicks today and found one but for some reason they cant sell it to us
JA: Is your oven gas or electric? How old is it?
Customer: electric
JA: How long has this been going on with your oven? What have you tried so far?
Customer: we originaly had a microwave model no ems262040x which for so unknow reason has stopped heating anything up
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: where can we get one to replace it as we would get more use out of a small oven combo
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 15 days ago.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
No.thats ok.thank you