Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have a NEFF aromatic coffee machine, the "Empty Drip

I have a NEFF aromatic coffee machine, the "Empty Drip Trays" message will not go off even though the drip trays have been emptied and cleaned.
JA: Do you know the model of your Neff coffee maker? How old is it?
Customer: It is approx 3 years old. The ref no is C17KS6IN0/04
JA: How long has this been going on with your Neff coffee maker? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It has happened a couple of times but has rectified itself after turning the appliance off and on.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I have also unplugged it at the mains (and left it off for a few hours) and turned it back on.

Hi, thank you for contacting Justanswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany. Work with language translators. Please understand. I am always online from 18 - 23 o'clock. I'm afraid I can't use the phone. If you want to call an expert please tell me.

Usually the contacts at the back of the machine are damaged by rust or moisture. If you have any manual skills, open the machine and clean the inside of the machine.

Then try again. If the contact is not defective it will work.

Do you have any questions? Wait for your feedback. Best regards, Erdal Zal

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Thankyou that’s helped. Water was leaking from the water tank into the machine

Okay, so have you been able to fix the leak? I wish you much success with the machine and good luck. I ask you to click me with five stars in the top right corner so that I can close the inquiry. Thank you