Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have had a Kenwood fridge freezer for under 2 years .I've

Customer Question

Hi I have had a Kenwood fridge freezer for under 2 years .I've had it mended a year ago air fan. But that has happened again. I put insurance on it . It broke again now the insurance company has been condemned it.
Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?
Customer: Kenwood fridge freezer .it's was brought from currys the model number is. Ksbsv17
Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I want to no it I can be in titled to a refund. As it's been condemned
Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I can't believe it only 2 years old
Expert:  Daniel replied 9 days ago.

If you have insurance and they have condemned it are they exchanging it for you?

Also is it more then just the fan as usually if its the fan they will fix it rather then condeming it.