Tim Cooke
Tim Cooke,
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

Concerning stick vacuum cleaner V7 still under guarantee, 11

Customer Question

concerning stick vacuum cleaner V7 still under guarantee
JA: How old is your Dyson vacuum?
Customer: 11 month old
JA: How long has this been going on with your Dyson vacuum? What have you tried so far?
Customer: cleaning, checking, looking at your website
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Vacuum cleaner stops working( or very weak suction) when using the extension stick.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 9 days ago.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Tried to ring you. Waited 20 minutes, no answer. Not impressed with your service.
Ring me from 11 am onwards.
Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 5 days ago.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Oleksandra-Moderator
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Yes, I would very much like for to find someone to solve the problem or replace faulty part as it is still under guarantee.
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 3 hours ago.

Hello, you should check the warranty terms and conditions - click here.

If you think you have a valid claim under the warranty, then call Dyson Support.

0800-298-0298

UK based helpline open:
8:00am - 8:00pm Monday to Friday
8:00am - 6:00pm Saturday and Sunday