Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Error signal showing andno fault area no showing have reset

Customer Question

error signal showing andno fault area no showing have reset several times and no reset taking place. machine iszdh8333pz type tc09h64hp
Assistant: How old is the appliance? Have you gotten error messages before?
Customer: appliance approx 4 years old and first time failure
Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes I am a reired electrician and if it is the control pcb I want to makesure that is the problem and I get the correct board
Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Could any thing else give just the error message only?
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Any idea how long before an answer ?
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
It is now over 4 hours without receiving a reply.Please cancel any future subscription to Just Answer. Please credit my Mastercard with the 5 Pounds.which you have taken at 2.15pm.
Not impressed
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 14 days ago.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Have already cancelled and closed this account.Have also asked for my 5 pound back.