John Rife
John Rife,
Experience:  ELE, GC, BLD's, Residential and Commercial at Rife Remodeling and Flooring
106321293

I have a hand drill (PSR 14,4 S/N 005011518) bought sometime

Customer Question

I have a hand drill (PSR 14,4 S/N###-##-#### bought sometime ago. The problem is it no longer works at full power and I cannot establish whether it is the drill, battery or charger. Can you help>
JA: What's the brand and model of your drill? How old is it?
Customer: Bosch PSR 14,4, S/N###-##-#### B&Q suggested it be thrown away but it is only a couple of years old.
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch drill? What have you tried so far?
Customer: About 6 months, have replaced battery.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Any progress?
Expert:  John Rife replied 9 days ago.

Replacement motor brushes will increase the power. This is usually straight forward and easy to replace. A spring is attached to the brush and on the other end is a square flat end that slides into the drill assembly with minimal tools. Be careful when taking the housing off and watch to see how the parts are connected to reassemble it with no issues. I always take a few photos just in case.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
John, How and where can I obtain the brushes?
Expert:  John Rife replied 8 days ago.

ereplacementparts is where I shop for my tools online when needing service. Ive received good service for several years from them with no trouble and I feel confident in referring them for you to find the correct brushes for your make, model, serial and type of drill

Expert:  John Rife replied 7 days ago.

Thank you for letting me help with the parts to fix your drill. If you need further assistance locating the part in the list I will be glad to offer premium service.