Tim Cooke
Tim Cooke,
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

Have lightly washed my daughters lamona hob and dried off.

Customer Question

Have lightly washed my daughters lamona hob and dried off. Now emits beep c.evrey 20 seconds and will not turn on. Help
JA: Is your Lamona hob gas or electric? How old is it?
Customer: Electric and about five yrs old Imthink
JA: How long has this been going on with your Lamona hob? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just happened this am. And tried every button without result.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: cant think, I'm baby sitting the house and it's been working fine till I washed (not flooded or anything) this am
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 10 days ago.

Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 6 days ago.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Oleksandra-Moderator
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 6 days ago.

Hello, did you power off the hob while you were cleaning it?

Have you tried turning off the power for a few minutes, and turning on again?