Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

We have a rangemaster oven that has started tripping the RCD

Customer Question

Hi We have a rangemaster oven that has started tripping the RCD every tine its turned on - any ideas?
JA: Is your Rangemaster oven gas or electric? How old is it?
Customer: Hi - its both - two electric ovens and an electric gril - about 10 years old -
JA: How long has this been going on with your Rangemaster oven? What have you tried so far?
Customer: started a couple of days ago - now every time anything electrical is turned on - except the clock - it trips
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: dont think so - I assume there is something common to the electrical parts (Ovens and gril) that trips as soon as turned on
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 13 days ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting Justanswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany. Work with language translators. Please understand. I am always online from 18 - 23 o'clock. I'm afraid I can't use the phone. If you want to call an expert please tell me.

If RCD is triggered, it can have several causes.
Heater, thermostat, cable and plug or controller may be defective.

Must be checked or had checked by a specialist.

Do you still have questions? Wait for your feedback.

Best regards, Erdal Zal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 13 days ago.