Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have managed to take the retractable door off the runners

Customer Question

I have managed to take the retractable door off the runners - who do I fix it?
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Neff appliance - not sure of model - but under worktop oven with retractable door - about 8 years old
JA: How long has this been going on with your Neff oven? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It came off a couple of days ago when I was opening the oven. I have tried to slide it on again with no luck. Do you have any video online that I could watch to see if I can do it myself??
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Not really. Oven works fine but just has the door off now
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 14 days ago.

Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 10 days ago.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Oleksandra-Moderator