Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

The tablet in my dishwasher doesn't desolve properly - even

Customer Question

The tablet in my dishwasher doesn't desolve properly - even at a high temperature wash - and dishes are left with food particles on them. We've tried cleaning the dishwasher using a cleaner in a hot wash and cleaning the revolving water blades. Is there anything else we could try and if not what could be the reason the dishwasher isn't functioning properly?
JA: What's the brand and model of your dishwasher? How old is it?
Customer: It's a NEFF integrated dishwasher. The label on the side says NEFF GMBH Type SM6 P1F and it is 8 years old.
JA: How long has this been going on with your Neff dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It has gone on for about a month. I've tried using a dishwasher cleaner on a hot wash. Increasing the temperature to 60 degrees and cleaning the revolving water blades.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I can't think what else to try now.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 10 days ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting Justanswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany. Work with language translators. Please understand. I am always online from 18 - 23 o'clock. I'm afraid I can't use the phone. If you want to call an expert please tell me.

If tabs do not disappear, there can be several reasons.
Too little water in the device.
It does not get hot in the machine.

If you start a program and it is finished. And they open the door comes out steam?????

Wait for your feedback. Best regards, Erdal Zal

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
There is steam at the end of the program when we open the door.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 10 days ago.

Ok then there is either too little water in the machine or the spray arms where the water comes out are tight due to lime residues.

Please try this: Start a program and after 5-6 minutes when it has started to rinse open the door and rinkippen 1 liter of water and make door.