Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a Samsung American fridge freezer 3yrs old in Jan -

Customer Question

Hello, I have a Samsung American fridge freezer 3yrs old in Jan - model number rs7667fhcbc. that has stopped
JA: How long have you had your RS7667FHCBC?
Customer: It it has stopped working, no power going to it. We have replaced the fuse in the plug and checked the socket works for another appliance.
JA: What have you tried so far with your Samsung product?
Customer: We replaced one of the main boards a friend advised might be the problem - model STD32W
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thank you
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 10 days ago.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
No. Please cancel the question