Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

My freezer won't release ice blocks - the tray doesn't fully

Customer Question

My freezer won't release ice blocks - the tray doesn't fully turn
JA: What's the brand and model of your freezer? How old is it?
Customer: it's 18 months old - fisher and paykel RF402B
JA: How long has this been going on with your Fisher & Paykel freezer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: it started a couple of days ago. I have tried the force release - holding the + and - and alarm buttons together the tray tries to turn but can't I think it's something to do with the plastic arm on the side
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: but I can't figure out what to do
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 9 days ago.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Please cancel the question and refund me