Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My dishwasher if five and a half years old and won't start

Customer Question

My dishwasher if five and a half years old and won't start any of the programmes on the keypad. I have noticed it has not been washing properly. Is it worth repairing?
JA: What's the brand and model of your dishwasher?
Customer: It is a Exxcel AquaStar 6.01
JA: How long has this been going on with your dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Has not worked in the last 4 days. Have checked filter which is clear and I have a water softener. I cannot bring the machine out to check behind as it is too heavy -
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Last time I tried to use the machine before the dishwasher stooped working all together, tablet door did not work either and left dirty water in the machine
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 14 days ago.

Hi, Thank you very much for the inquiry at Justanswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany. Work with a language translator. Please for understanding. Can not call. If you want to call me you have to tell me then I step back.

It may be that the controller is defective. But it can also be that the control loses water. Please check the ground if it has leaked water. For this we would have to take out the machine and remove the side walls. If the control is defective the repair costs between 250-350 €. Do you have any questions? Wait for your feedback.
Bedt regards, Erdal Zal