Tim Cooke
Tim Cooke,
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

I have a range master AMERICAN style fridge freezer, it is

Customer Question

Hi, I have a range master AMERICAN style fridge freezer, it is 10yrs old it is a great fridge freezer.
JA: Is your range gas or electric?
Customer: It has started to make vie
JA: How long has this been going on with your range? What have you tried so far?
Customer: strange noises, WE turned off the ice maker but it's still making very loud noises. Would I need an engineer to come and have a look at it?
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No that's everything, I find Rangemaster is
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 15 days ago.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I am happy to wait it's no problem,
Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 11 days ago.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Oleksandra-Moderator
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 11 days ago.

The ice maker section always seems to be the least robust part of the American style fridge-freezers. I think you are best calling a local appliance specialist who has experience of them, failing that call the manufacturer to book a service visit.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Ok Tim thank you for trying to help. Thanks again. Susan
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 9 days ago.

You're welcome, Susan :-)