Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Just having a slide and hide oven fitted and we opened the

Customer Question

Just having a slide and hide oven fitted and we opened the door to check that it was working and now it won't close
JA: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: It is a Neff B47CR32N0B
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: No. I have workmen here fitting the kitvhen
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No. They were literally putting it into the unit and we thought it best to check that the door worked okay before fitting it as the second one I have was damaged on delivery
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 14 days ago.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I have sorted out the issue and the oven has been replaced. I did not get a reply