Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

How do I replace a door seal to a neff oven, Electric, The

Customer Question

How do I replace a door seal to a neff oven
JA: Is your Neff oven gas or electric? How old is it?
Customer: Electric
JA: How long has this been going on with your Neff oven? What have you tried so far?
Customer: The door seal has clips in the corners but there is a groove all around which the seal goes into and I cannot get it back in
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I don’t think so
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 12 days ago.

Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 9 days ago.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Oleksandra-Moderator