Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a Range master dual fuel stove and the burners are

Customer Question

I have a Range master dual fuel stove and the burners are too hot. For example, I cannot get a low enough temperature to simmer. What can I do? Thanks
JA: Is your range gas or electric? How old is it?
Customer: Dual fuel, a year.
JA: How long has this been going on with your range? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Since instillation. It is in a 2nd home
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No, that is it. Thanks
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 15 days ago.

Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 11 days ago.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Oleksandra-Moderator
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 11 days ago.

Hello, assuming that the burners are gas (not electric), do you have any other gas appliances in the house? If so, are they behaving normally?