Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have a F8 code on my Kenwood dishwasher, this is the

Customer Question

I have a F8 code on my Kenwood dishwasher, this is the heater code, how do i test and replace it?
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
KID60S16
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 8 days ago.

Hi, Thank you very much for the inquiry at Justanswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany. Work with a language translator. Please for understanding. Can not call. If you want to call me you have to tell me then I step back.

However it?s also possible, too little water runs into machine. Please test this here: start your program after 5 minutes and add 1 l of water.

And after that please give us a feedback. If it is the heater you may need the heater. A measurement should be 20-40 kohm.

Wait for your feedback.

Best regards, Erdal Zal

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I have just run the dishwasher but hadn't seen the message, however the water is definitely cold so how do i access the heater
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 7 days ago.

To check the heater, remove the side walls from the machine. It is very complex.

But if the heater doesn't work it can also be that the level switch / pressure can is defective. Have you tried this with 1 litre of water?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
it made a loud buzzing sound at the start, what am I looking for with the extra water?
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 5 days ago.

There is a level switch which checks how much water there is in the appliance and if there is enough then the heating is switched.

Please test it.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
no the heating didnt come on
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 5 days ago.

Okay, too bad.
The heater is located at the rear right or left of the machine. You would have to open the side walls and floor cover. Sits next to the water bag.

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
any tips for locating it? are there any other parts it could be like a heat sensor?
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
do you mean the internal walls or outside?
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 3 days ago.

I would simply measure the peaks exactly from the heater has two connections right left and then determine again stand. I mean with it sidewalls from the outside.

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
I don't understand 'determine again stand'
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 3 days ago.

In the heater there are two tips where the plugs are connected, which pull off and measure the resistance with an electrical measuring device.

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
thank you, and do we need to tip it over and remove the bottom? we are doing it now
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 3 days ago.

Okay, don't stress yourself. Be careful with all electronic components. Make sure you don't get any water in the controls.