Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My oven doesn’t seem to be working? It’s not heating up?

Customer Question

Hi, my oven doesn’t seem to be working? It’s not heating up?
Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Seven years and it’s a zanussi
Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: No
Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I would love for it to be fixed sooner rather than later
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Hi, can someone answer
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 9 days ago.

Hi, Thank you very much for the inquiry at Justanswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany. Work with a language translator. Please for understanding. Can not call. If you want to call me you have to tell me then I step back.

It may be that the heating or the selector switch is defective. It can also be natural that the controller is defective.

It is very difficult to find out. The heating must be measured. Either you check it or have it checked by an expert. Do you have any questions? Wait for your feedback.

Best regards, Erdal Zal

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
How do I get an expert to check?
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 9 days ago.

Not an expert on Justanswer.
My one repair service. Or you have family or friends who are electrically gifted. Do you have any questions?