Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Bosch electric kettle. Stops boiling at 80 degrees,

Bosch electric kettle. Stops boiling at 80 degrees
JA: Do you know the model of your Bosch electric kettle? How old is it?
Customer: TWK861..GB PURCHASED 19/8/16
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch electric kettle? What have you tried so far?
Customer: 3DAYS. USED DE-SCALING THIS MORNING BUT NO IMPROVEMENT
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: is it repairable?

Hi, Thank you very much for the inquiry at Justanswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany. Work with a language translator. Please for understanding. Can not call. If you want to call me you have to tell me then I step back.

Either the heater is defective or the temperature sensor is. It is repairable. Depends on how old the device is. Repair would cost at least between 50-100 €. Do you have any questions? Were you feedback.
Best regards, Erdal

Customer: replied 11 days ago.

If you have no more questions please rate me with five stars in the upper right corner. Thank you. Good luck