Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My dishwasher is lovely an has been installed into our

Hi Pearl my dishwasher is lovely an has been installed into our lovely new kitchen in March its now got water in the bottom and coming up with an E:25 code - what can I do ?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?
Customer: Its a Neff dont know what model I wouldnt know how to run a diagnostic furiously trying to find the manual
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Dont know what to do so probably not - am I to understand that I need to call an engineer?
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Not that I can think of

Hi, Thank you very much for the inquiry at Justanswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany. Work with a language translator. Please for understanding. Can not call. If you want to call me you have to tell me then I step back.

E25 means that the pump cannot pump out. It may be blocked or defective. It may also be that the drain hose is blocked by food residues. Please clean the pump below the machine and try again. Other questions await your feedback
Best regards, Erdal

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Ok we will try that do I need to disengage the dishwasher in order to do this >

Recommended to clean the pump first. You do not have to pull the machine out. The pump sits right down in the middle when you take out the strainer you will see it. Try to clean everything down there and then try if it doesn't work then you have to clean the hose to drain. Wait for your feedback.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Dont think I can do this myself I am an older lady so will call engineer - thanks

O. k. then I ask you to rate me with five stars click on the top right. So that I can close the request. Thank you

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Ok will try that thanks

Okay, thanks.