Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Beko dishwasher, have had to remove myself. Apparently

Customer Question

Beko dishwasher, have had to remove myself. Apparently installation engineer required to install new one, but old one has to be removed first. How do I get the decorative door off the old machine?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?
Customer: Machine has been condemned and insurance company have authorised a replacement. However they will not uninstall old one, just take it away. I have to try and get the front panel off so that it can be fitted to the new one by the installation engineer. Getting really frustrated with all this as I am disabled and this process does not seem easy!
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Company coming to install, I have had to do the uninstall. I just need to get the front door cover off without creating a jigsaw puzzle of dishwasher parts.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I just want to know how to get the decorative door off.
Expert:  JamesI replied 9 days ago.

Hi, I'm James, a JustAnswer expert, we offer chargeable services; you may see adverts for me to call you, these are optional services you can purchase

I see the question was raised some time ago, do you still require assistance?