Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Can the bearings on a bosch excel 7 WAQ28460GB/06 FD 9111

Customer Question

can the bearings on a bosch excel 7 WAQ28460GB/06 FD 9111 003718 BE REPALCED
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: BOSCH EXXCEL 7 VARIOPERECT. ABOUT 8 YEARS OLD.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: YES
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: NO. I AM ASKING THIS QUESTION BECAUSE ON SOME BOSCH MODELS YOU CANNOT REPALCE THE DRUM BEARINGS . IS THIS ONE OF THEM
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 12 days ago.

Hi, Thank you very much for the inquiry at Justanswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany. Work with a language translator. Please for understanding. Can not call. If you want to call me you have to tell me then I step back.

If the tub is glued then the bearing exchange does not work. If the tub is screwed then it is possible to change the bearings. Do you have any questions? Wait for your feedback.
Best regards, Erdal