Gery66
Gery66,
101431949

I put my clothes into wash and the lining at the start of

Customer Question

I put my clothes into wash and the lining at the start of the door has gone misshaped and there’s a weird smell coming from the washing machine
Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Model is zwh6140p and it’s a type pph44361
Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Not unless it’s easily solvable
Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I don’t think so I’ve only been living in this house for a few months so don’t know very much about the washing machine but it has been fine up until now
Expert:  Gery66 replied 13 days ago.

Dear Customer,

thank you very much for contacting JustAnswer! My name is Gery and I try to help you with this problem. As I am not a native speaker, I don't understand correct what you mean! The lining at the start of the door has gone misshaped? Could you please explain this in more detail or mayby attach a pic here? Thanks in advance.

Your's Gery

Expert:  Gery66 replied 9 days ago.

Hello, do you still need help or could you solve the problem already? Best regards. Gery