Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Gas nail gun not working, Hitachi gas nailer NR90GC2,

Customer Question

gas nail gun not working
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: Hitachi gas nailer NR90GC2
JA: What have you tried so far with your Hitachi product?
Customer: Checked battery and charger seems ok
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
gas cylinder pressure ok
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 11 days ago.

Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 8 days ago.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Oleksandra-Moderator
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Who's the new person?
Expert:  Christopher Coleman replied 8 days ago.

Hi, my name is Chris an expert here for almost a decade and thank you for using JustAnswer. I am extremely sorry that nobody has answered your question yet.

I just got your question sent to me since it was unanswered.

Once we finish please rate my service 5 stars so I get credit for my time as we are verified expert consultants and not employees. If you don't give 5 stars I don't get credit for my time.

There is an auto computer script that appears for a phone call and I never use the phone so you WILL NOT be charged for it and should ignore it.

Do you still need assistance?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Yes