Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have a Panosonic Microwave Invertor Slimline. When I try

I have a Panosonic Microwave Invertor Slimline. When I try to use the microwave tis comes up on the screen: - H98
JA: How long have you had your H98?
Customer: 2-3 years
JA: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic product?
Customer: I don't know what to try. Will see if the convection oven works
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, the same H98 appears on the screen

Hi, Thank you very much for the inquiry at Justanswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany. Work with a language translator. Please for understanding. Can not call. If you want to call me you have to tell me then I step back.

This error code h98 appears when there is a problem with microwave generation. If the problem is not solved by disconnecting the microwave from the mains, the microwave must be checked by an expert.

Do you have any questions? Wait for your feedback.

Best regards, Erdal

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Thank you. That has worked. Top marks.
Joanna

Okay, I'm glad for you. Please rate me with 5 stars in the top right corner. So that I can close the inquiry. I wish you much success