Gery66
Gery66,
101431949

Wiring on a Fagor hob which gives two Wiiring optons at 230

Customer Question

Hello.Wiring on a Fagor hob which gives two Wiiring optons at 230 volts.
JA: Do you know the model of your Fagor hob? How old is it?
Customer: Hello I have a Fagor hob which has two wiring options at 230 volts model number 2vet-400s there is a strap between 2and 3, and it does not match with the drawing on the back of the hob can you advise please.Mike
JA: How long has this been going on with your Fagor hob? What have you tried so far?
Customer: we recently bought it and appears to be in good condition second hand
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: the back of the lid comprises of four drawings 2 for 400 volts and two for 230 because of the foreign make it uses lettering I do not understand ?
Expert:  Gery66 replied 14 days ago.

Dear Customer,

thank you very much for contacting JustAnswer! My name is Gery and I try to help you with this problem. I have to admit that I am not experienced with Fagor hobs, but maybe you can attach a pic or pics of the situation with the wiring options? Thanks in advance.

Best regards.

Gery

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
How do I send pics over this net. Can you try a phone call please.
Expert:  Gery66 replied 14 days ago.

You see a paperclip above the communication box where you can attach pics. Sorry, but I am not available for telephone calls!

Best regards.

Gery

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Hello Gery.i will have to wait until tomorrow re email pics.i cannot locate the paper clip my son who I will see tomorrow will post the information. However I can send the mail via my I phone if have an address to send it to.
Expert:  Gery66 replied 13 days ago.

thank you for the information. No problem, you can send the pics tomorrow when its convenient for you. Unfortunately according to JustAnswer rules we are not allowed to communicate directly via Email, sorry for that!

Best regards.

Gery