Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have a model GCC-590-NB-80 dryer which appears to spin in

I have a model GCC-590-NB-80 dryer which appears to spin in 1 direction only, creating a ball and reducing drying efficiency.--should it spin both ways like my washing machine to get dryer clothes ? Can you help please?
JA: Who makes your dryer? How old is it?
Customer: Candy --approx 4yrs old
JA: How long has this been going on with your dryer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Cannot see inside
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: the solid door how rotation is going

Hi, thank you for contacting Justanswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany. Work with language translators. Please understand. I am always online from 18 - 23 o'clock. I'm afraid I can't use the phone. If you want to call an expert please tell me.

Had it ever turned right and left??? Because with many models it is only turned in one direction.

If it has turned both directions before and now it can not be that there are defective capacitors in the board. Must be repaired or replaced.

Do you still have questions? Wait for your feedback. Best regards, Erdal