Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a gas hob, which I purchased in 2013. Since then only

Customer Question

Hello. I have a gas hob, which I purchased in 2013. Since then only three out of five rings have worked. Now, i would like to try and address that please.
JA: What's the brand and model of your hob? How old is it?
Customer: BEKO HIMW75225SX Gas Hob
JA: What have you tried so far with your Beko hob?
Customer: Nothing.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Please see my mesage above:Hello. I have a gas hob, which I purchased in 2013. Since then only three out of five rings have worked. Now, i would like to try and address that please. ~Can you please run through with me the parts I should have for each ring, as a starting point, please.
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Where is the expert? I was informed one was available immediately
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Where is the assistance. this is clearly a scam.
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 6 days ago.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I received no contact from you. Apalling service - robbery. I will be lodging a formal complaint with the ombudsman.
Cancel and refund, immediately.
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Disgraceful. I was told in writing it would take five minutes before I entered my credit card details. Fraudulent.