Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

We have a Calle wi6120 wine cooler, 18 months old which has

Customer Question

We have a Calle wi6120 wine cooler, 18 months old which has stopped getting cold
Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: it happened about a week ago
Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Maybe, if it’s straightforward
Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I have just taken the cooler out from underneath the counter and there is a grease like substance on the floor, which looks like it’s been there a while
Assistant: Have you talked to a construction professional about the floor?
Customer: The floor is tiled concrete
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 10 days ago.

Expert:  Christopher Coleman replied 8 days ago.

Hi, my name is Chris an expert here for almost a decade and thank you for using JustAnswer. I am extremely sorry that nobody has answered your question yet.

I just got your question sent to me since it was unanswered.

Once we finish please rate my service 5 stars so I get credit for my time as we are verified expert consultants and not employees. If you don't give 5 stars I don't get credit for my time.

There is an auto computer script that appears for a phone call and I never use the phone so you WILL NOT be charged for it and should ignore it.

Do you still need assistance?