Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have a New World range oven, model number 200560056. The

Customer Question

I have a New World range oven, model number###-##-#### The fan is not turning off, possibly due to a faulty thermostat.
Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: It is a New World range oven, model number###-##-#### I have no idea but I would guess around ten years.
Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: depends on cost
Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 10 days ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting Justanswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany. Work with language translators. Please understand. I am always online from 18 - 23 o'clock. I'm afraid I can't use the phone. If you want to call an expert please tell me.

Switch off the device for at least 30 minutes. Switch off the power supply. Please take down fuses.
Then try again. Wait for your feedback.

Best regards, Erdal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 10 days ago.

wait for your feedback.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
It came straight back on again after the thirty minutes of being switched off unfortunately. So it didn't work.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 10 days ago.

Please have the thermostat and the control module checked. It is possible that the switch-off does not work. May be caused by a defective relay.

Wait for your feedback.