Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My candy grand vita smart touch tumble dryer is displaying

Hi My candy grand vita smart touch tumble dryer is displaying E22 after its been on for approx 5 minutes. Lesley
JA: What's the make and model of your dryer? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Then model No. is GVSC1ODE-80 and its approximately 18 months old.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No

Hi, Thank you very much for the inquiry at Justanswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany. Work with a language translator. Please for understanding. Can not call. If you want to call me you have to tell me then I step back.

Error code: E22

Description: Pump problems during the drying process

Possible cause: Drain hose kinked/clogged/wrongly arranged; lint filter clogged/soiled; drain pump faulty; pressure sensor faulty; main circuit board faulty; insulation fault in heating system.

Everything has to be checked. Wait for their feedback. Best regards, Erdal

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Ok Thankyou. Lesley

Do you have any more questions? Wait for your feedback.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
How do I check all those things. Lesley

Do they have to open the device covers. And then check all hoses with pump first. If it doesn't work then all sensors have to check.

Do you have any more questions?
Wait for your feedback.

If my information should be satisfactory for you I ask you to rate me 5 Star top right so I can be paid by Justanswer. Best regards, Erdal Zal.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
No thanks

Ok wish you every success.