Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Our dishwasher keeps flooding the kitchen. it has the EL

Our dishwasher keeps flooding the kitchen. it has the EL error code. I have cleaned the filters and checked the hoses at the back but the leak seems to be coming from underneath the dishwasher. we bough the dishwasher for AO on 30th Sept 2018
JA: What happened just before your dishwasher displayed this message?
Customer: We put the dishwasher on and went out. It was working fine yesterday.
JA: How long has this been going on with your dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: we have tried cleaning the filters, checking hose.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no

Hi, thank you for contacting Justanswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany. Work with language translators. Please understand. I am always online from 18 - 23 o'clock. I'm afraid I can't use the phone. If you want to call an expert please tell me.

Please check the hoses below the machine. It is 100% leaking. To do this, pull out the machine and remove the side walls.

It is a bit complicated but feasible.

wait for your feedback. Best regards, Erdal

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Ok, sides off. What next?

Jetzt unterhalb alle prüfen Schläuche kontrollieren. Kippen sie ins spülbereich etwas wasser und prüfen sie wo es ausläuft unten.

I'm afraid I can't use the phone. If you want to make a phone call I would like to step back so that another expert can call you.

Please decide and write to me.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I don;t mind working with you online. but if you think it is easier to talk through it, then we can do that

Okay, as I said, I'm just online here.
You have to check all hoses and if necessary tighten the clamps again. Look for the leak first.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Hi what would you like me to do next?

Did they find the leak? Did they check everything?
additionally check the seals at the front of the door area.

Erdal Zal,
Experience: 
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Have they put me in a queue for a phone call?

No no waiting in line. I step back so that another expert can advise you by telephone.

Wish them every success.

Welcome to Justanswer … my name is Kevin and I will help you today!

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your appliance; I know that can be frustrating.

Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

I see previous expert has opted out, do you still need assistance with your dishwasher ?

Please IGNORE the AUTOMATED PHONE CALL request.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Hello Kevin yes please. I am home from work now so can run through this with you
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Can we continue with our online conversation?
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Hello I am not getting a replies?

Sorry was not available when you responded.

If you ask a follow‑up question and I do not respond immediately, it is because I am temporarily unavailable. I promise to respond as soon as I return.

Please provide its make and complete model number for further assistance.