Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a Samsung fridge freezer and the ice bucket is broken

Customer Question

I have a Samsung fridge freezer and the ice bucket is broken and wondered if you can help please
JA: Do you know the model of your Samsung fridge? How old is it?
Customer: It is quite old but I do know the model
JA: How long has this been going on with your Samsung refrigerator? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I had an engineer out who said the ice compartment needs replacing the model no I have is Samsung rs67n8210s9 stainless steel
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I think it is the metal bit inside the ice compartment that has snapped
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 10 days ago.

Expert:  Christopher Coleman replied 8 days ago.

Hi, my name is Chris an expert here for almost a decade and thank you for using JustAnswer. I am extremely sorry that nobody has answered your question yet.

I just got your question sent to me since it was unanswered.

Once we finish please rate my service 5 stars so I get credit for my time as we are verified expert consultants and not employees. If you don't give 5 stars I don't get credit for my time.

There is an auto computer script that appears for a phone call and I never use the phone so you WILL NOT be charged for it and should ignore it.

Do you still need assistance?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Yes please continue.
Expert:  Christopher Coleman replied 5 days ago.

Ok, I see you have a broken ice bucket. What can I do for you since you have already had an engineer out to assess the unit?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Looking for replacement unit ?

I need the DA number off the bucket to find the replacement.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Ok will try find. Will it be on it ?

It should be stamped on it or else on a printed sticker.

Something like the format DA5-89345

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
I have taken pictures of the ice box but no number like above. Wondering how to send you the pictures on here
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
First photo
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Second photo
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Third photo
Customer: replied 10 hours ago.
Can anyone help me please?