Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

A zipper has gotten stuck between drums of our dryer. What

Customer Question

A zipper has gotten stuck between drums of our dryer. What do I do?
Assistant: What's the make and model of your dryer? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Bosch serie 8 WTW87560GB/02 about 18 months old
Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Depends on what needs doing
Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I was sitting by dryer so stopped it within 30 seconds of having issue.
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 8 days ago.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I would still like a response. Thank you.
Expert:  Christopher Coleman replied 6 days ago.

Hi, my name is Chris an expert here for almost a decade and thank you for using JustAnswer. I am extremely sorry that nobody has answered your question yet.

I just got your question sent to me since it was unanswered.

Once we finish please rate my service 5 stars so I get credit for my time as we are verified expert consultants and not employees. If you don't give 5 stars I don't get credit for my time.

There is an auto computer script that appears for a phone call and I never use the phone so you WILL NOT be charged for it and should ignore it.

Do you still need assistance?